Power Googling: How to use Google to find research resources
Power Googling: How to use Google to find research resources Online
Although we recommend beginning your research using the Library catalog and databases, Google can also help you find incredible resources! Join us for this session where we will:
- Show advanced search features for Google
- Show how to search for keywords in specific sites (.edu, .org, .gov, etc.)
- Using Google filters for better results
- Connecting Google Scholar to the CIIS Library
- Setting up search alerts in Google Scholar
- Searching Google Books
- Finding specific text (quotes) in Google Books
- Other Google tools like voice, trends, and more!
Zoom information is provided after registering (see button below).
(Please check your junk/spam/clutter folder for the confirmation email- may be best to check your mymail directly in Outlook rather than if you forward to Gmail, etc.)
This event will not be recorded. If you are unable to attend we are available for one-on-one appointments. Book your appointment here.
For more Library Workshops see our Workshop Calendar.
- Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.