Understanding the Publishing Process
Understanding the Publishing Process Online
Thinking of submitting your work for publication? Join us for this session where we will learn:
- What is a scholarly journal?
- What types of articles are in journals?
- How do I find journals related to my research topic?
- How do I find publishing requirements and information for submission?
- What is peer review?
- How to determine if a journal is reputable
- Setting up journal alerts to be notified of the latest articles
Zoom information is provided after registering (see button below).
(Please check your junk/spam/clutter folder for the confirmation email- may be best to check your mymail directly in Outlook rather than if you forward to Gmail, etc.)
This event will not be recorded. If you are unable to attend we are available for one-on-one appointments. Book your appointment here.
For more Library Workshops see our Workshop Calendar.
- Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.