Sage Research Methods: An Introduction
Sage Research Methods: An Introduction Online
Delving into your dissertation? Taking a research methods class?
Try Sage Research Methods!
SAGE Research Methods supports beginning and advanced researchers in every step of a research project, from writing a research question, choosing a method, gathering and analyzing data, to writing up and publishing the findings. With information on the full range of qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods for the social and behavioral sciences, as well as many methods commonly used in the hard sciences, the book, reference, and journal content in SAGE Research Methods—from SAGE’s renowned methods publishing program— and advanced features help researchers of all levels conduct their research.
In this session we will:
- Learn how to access Sage Research Methods from the Library Database list
- Search the Methods Map tool
- Explore the Project Planner tool
- Browse and search by research subject
- Create a Sage Research Methods account to curate your personal list of resources
Zoom information is provided after registering (see button below).
(Please check your junk/spam/clutter folder for the confirmation email- may be best to check your mymail directly in Outlook rather than if you forward to Gmail, etc.)
This event will not be recorded. If you are unable to attend we are available for one-on-one appointments. Book your appointment here.
For more Library Workshops see our Workshop Calendar.
Related LibGuide: How to use SAGE Research Methods by Reference Librarian
- Wednesday, February 23, 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.